INNOVATIVE and FORWARD THINKING SALES STRATEGIST
Winning friends and influencing people, as Dale Carnegie teaches, is Caroline’s strength. Caroline’s degree in marketing with an added specialization in e-marketing has aided her in 14 years of successful sales and negotiations.
With years of experience with a major mortgage retailer as an Assistant Manager, Caroline worked closely with underwriters, appraisers, and inspectors. This experience built her extensive knowledge base regarding the financial aspects of buying and selling homes, as well as honing her first-rate customer service skills.
Caroline became a Realtor with the understanding that the customer comes first. What is important to her customers is important to her, so she works diligently to provide exceptional service effectively and efficiently. Caroline builds trusting relationships with her clients and that's why so many refer her to their friends and loved ones.
"WE LEARN GEOLOGY THE MORNING AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Given years of experience, Caroline's been through enough "earthquakes" that she can often teach her clients to avoid them altogether. She takes an educational approach with those clients who are open to learning. She believes the more they understand about their real estate markets and closing processes, the smoother the buying/selling process can be.
HAPPINESS ALWAYS STARTS AT HOME
When Caroline isn’t working with sellers and buyers, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters. Caroline met her husband Michael while in college, and after marrying they welcomed Mikayla and Emily to their family (and a teacup Yorkie aptly named Tinkerbell). Caroline has used her persuasive skills to inspire her family to enjoy boating, swimming, and the occasional dance party.
Caroline invites clients to call or email her any questions! Ask her:
• How she can sell your home fast and for the best price
• What she believes are essential practices for buying/selling homes
• Why she knows how to stage a home for a quick sell
• How she accomplishes effective e-marketing and grass roots marketing for both buyers and sellers
• How she approaches a negotiation
• How she delivers the service you want
• Any information you wish to know about the local market
• How she will find her clients the perfect house for them without having to settle to less
Caroline McCarthy is available to customers 7 days a week, anytime.